Each person who works or has worked in Sweden and has paid the income tax for the last 4 years may apply for a refund of overpaid tax.
- We recover the maximum amount refundable within a reasonable short period of time.
- We will transfer the refund directly to the specified bank account.
- We will help you to receive all missing documents necessary for a tax refund.
- Service price is 10 % from the refund amount.
Do not leave your taxes in the accounts of the Swedish Tax Agency and start your tax refund procedure now!
Provide us with all available information on your work in Sweden.
We deal with paperwork. If you do not have all documents necessary for a tax refund from Sweden, our specialists will take care of this.
We will transfer the recovered amount of overpaid tax after deduction of the commission equal to 10 % from the refund directly into the specified account. You will pay only in case of success.
When declaring income, we will apply for provision of the maximum reliefs to you for the minimum price:
The service commission is equal to 12%. Minimum amount of the service commission is equal to 80 Eur deducted from the refund amount if the refund is lower than 6000 SEK.
If you have not received the last payslip from any of your employers, we may find the required documents.
Duration of a tax refund depends on the particular situation. Only having assessed your situation, we will be able to reasonably estimate how long it takes for you to get a tax refund.
If you do not have all documents necessary for a tax refund from Sweden, it is not a problem. We will start the tax refund procedure with the available information provided by you.
The documents necessary for a tax refund from Sweden are the following:
- Person’s identity card or your passport.
- Specifikation till Inkomstadeklaration 1 (only original copies!);
- Preliminar skattentrakning till inkomstadeklaration 1 (only original copies!);
- Inkomstadeklaration 1 (only original copies!); – all these three documents provide information on the income received and taxes paid within the tax year. These forms are sent by the Swedish Tax Agency to all employees at the beginning of March – at the end of April.
Apply even if you do not have all necessary documents.