Each person who works or has worked in Denmark and has paid income tax for the last 3 years may apply for a refund of overpaid tax.- We recover the maximum amount refundable within a reasonable short period of time.
Do not leave your taxes in the accounts of the Danish Tax Agency and start your tax refund procedure now!
Provide us with all available information on your work in Denmark.
We deal with paperwork. If you do not have all documents necessary for a tax refund from Denmark, our specialists will take care of this.
We will transfer the recovered amount of overpaid tax after deduction of the commission directly into the specified account. You pay only in case of success.
INCOM TAX offers to you the maximum refund for the best price.
You do not have to pay upfront. We follow the “no cure-no pay” principle, i.e. payment for the service shall be made only after receipt of a tax refund. There are no any upfront or hidden payments, any sham and unreal discounts.
When declaring income, we will apply for provision of the maximum reliefs to you for the minimum price (the price of the provided services is calculated in Danish krones):
We will deduct the service commission from the refund amount. The service commission is equal to 12%. The minimum amount of the service commission deducted from the refund amount is equal to 80 EUR, if the refund is lower than 660 EUR.
Duration of a tax refund depends on the particular situation. Only having assessed your situation, we will be able to reasonably estimate how long it takes for you to get a tax refund.
If you do not have all documents necessary for a tax refund from Denmark, it is not a problem. We will start your tax refund procedure with the available information provided by you.
The documents necessary for a tax refund from Denmark are the following:
- Person’s identity card or passport.
- Arsopgorelse form (if you have received it from the Danish Tax Agency) containing the information on your income and taxes paid by you.
- Oplysningssedel form from all employers. This form shall be issued by an employer after the end of tax year or upon expiration of an employment contract. If you do not have this form, the last payslips may be used instead of it;
- Danish taxpayer card.
- Last payslips, i.e. the document about the income received and taxes paid by you, which shall be given to you by your employer each time when he / she pays a wage.
- Copy of your employment contract (if any).