Foreign countries

Tax refund for those who worked in Norway

If you have worked in Norway and paid income taxes in the last 4 years, you can apply for a refund of overpaid income taxes. Our consultants will help you.

Taxes from Norway

Do not leave your taxes in the account of the Norwegian Tax Administration and start your tax refund now!

You can order these services to get a tax refund from Norway

Claiming an overpayment of tax in Norway is a complex process that needs to be understood for the best result. We help you get caught up in this process and usually recover the maximum amount of overpaid taxes for those who worked in Norway.