Foreign countries

Tax refunds for those who worked in Ireland

If you have worked in Ireland and paid income tax in the last 5 years, you can apply for a refund of overpaid income tax. Our consultants will help you.

Taxes from Ireland

Don’t leave your taxes in your Irish Tax Office account and start your tax refund now!

You can book these services to get your tax refund from Ireland

Claiming an overpayment of tax in Ireland is a complex process that needs to be understood for the best result. We help you get caught up in the process and usually recover the maximum amount of overpaid tax for those who worked in Ireland.
  • .