Foreign countries

Tax refund for those who worked in Denmark

If you have worked in Denmark and paid income taxes in the last 3 years, you can apply for a refund of overpaid income taxes. Our consultants will help you.

Taxes from Denmark

Do not leave your taxes in the account of the Danish tax authorities and start your tax refund now!

You can order these services to get a tax refund from Denmark

Getting a refund of overpayment in Denmark is a complex process that you need to know for the best result. We help you get caught up in this process and usually recover the maximum amount of overpaid taxes for those who worked in Denmark.
  • Certificate of PSD debt to Social Security or Health Insurance Funds;
  • CPR number search;
  • Holiday pay for those who worked in Denmark;
  • Reduction of tax debt.