Foreign countries

Tax refund for those who worked in Finland

If you have worked in Finland in the last 3 years and paid income taxes, you can apply for a refund of overpaid income taxes. Our consultants will help you.

Taxes from Finland

Do not leave your taxes in the account of the Finnish Tax Office and start your tax refund now!

You can order these services to get a tax refund from Finland

Refunding overpayment of tax in Finland is a complex process that needs to be understood for the best result. We help you get caught up in this process and usually recover the maximum amount of overpaid taxes for those who worked in Finland.
  • Certificate;
  • Number search.