Foreign countries

Tax refund for those who worked in Sweden

If you have worked in Sweden and paid income taxes in the last 3 years, you can apply for a refund of overpaid income taxes. Our consultants will help you.

Taxes from Sweden

Do not leave your taxes in the account of the Swedish Tax Agency and start your tax refund now!

You can order these services to get a tax refund from Sweden

Getting a refund of overpayment in Sweden is a complex process that you need to know for the best result. We help you get caught up in this process and usually recover the maximum amount of overpaid taxes for those who worked in Sweden.
  • Certificate of PSD debt to Social Security or Health Insurance Funds;
  • Swedish ID number search.